Open ONLY when ready for use. Tear off the packet from the arrow ← mark indicated on the top left side of front cover. Gently hand grip inner pouch 5 to 6 times for heat activation after opening. It may take 5 to 15 minutes to activate comfortable heat.
- Maximum Temperature: 68 ℃
- Average Temperature: 52℃
- Duration Time: 16 hours (Time maintained above 40℃)
- Size: 12.5 × 10.0 (cm)
- Contains 1 set
Open ONLY when ready for use. Tear off the packet from the arrow ← mark indicated on the top left side of front cover. Remove protective film covering the adhesive after opening. Do NOT rub or shake the pouch. Adhere onto underwear or garments worn under other garments. When removing the product, please make sure to remove it gently to avoid damage of your garments. It may take 5 to 15 minutes to activate comfortable heat.
- Maximum Temperature: 63 ℃
- Average Temperature: 53℃
- Duration Time: 12 hours (Time maintained above 40℃)
- Size: 13.0 × 9.5 (cm)
- Contains 1 set
HEAT OASIS MINI® – Non Adhesive Pad
- Maximum Temperature: 69 ℃
- Average Temperature: 54℃
- Duration Time: 7 hours (Time maintained above 40℃)
- Size: 9.0 × 5.5 (cm)
- Contains 1 set
IMPORTANT: CAREFULLY READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS STIPULATED ON THE PRODUCT PACKET BEFORE USE.
HEAT OASIS ARE FOR SINGLE USE ONLY. NEVER APPLY PRODUCT DIRECTLY TO SKIN.
- Open ONLY when ready for use.
- After product is opened, it will start to generate heat and may not activate heat whenever necessary.
- After opening the packet, it may take 5 to 15 minutes to activate comfortable heat.
- Please use heat pad on top of underwear or garments worn under other garments. Never apply directly to skin.
- When removing adhesive-type heat pad, make sure to remove it gently to avoid damage of your garments.
- When temperature decrease is felt during use, hand grip heat pads gently for few times for reactivation.
- If ever heat pad gets uncomfortably hot, please remove it immediately.
- For individuals with sensitive skin, please be aware of low temperature burn. Check your skin condition regularly.
- Please avoid using heat pad with a combination of other heating device or heating sources.
- Please be careful when using this product over a thin layer of clothing.
- Please refrain from using this product under pressure of supporters, belts, etc.
- Supervision is required when using heat pad on infants, children, elderly and people with physical disabilities.
- If symptoms of burns appear due to use of this product, immediately discontinue the use seek for medical advice.
- In case clothing is wet due to body perspiration, rain, etc., it may be possibly easier for heat to be transmitted.
- Please avoid exposure to direct sunlight and store in a cool area and keep away from the reach of children.
Q & A
Q: Does product generate more heat earlier when rubbed?
A: Although, non-adhesive type may need few gentle hand grips, rubbing does not necessarily lead product to generate heat earlier.
Q: Is it acceptable to rub adhesive-type heat pads?
A: Please do NOT rub nor shake adhesive-type heat pads. Perforations for taking in air into both sides is to remove the protective film, as this film insulates air from passing through. Although air enters gradually from the hole, a clog is caused and it may stop from generating heat on the contrary. As the powder of contents inclines when rubbed, a special material which absorbs oxygen from the non-woven fabric side is adopted.
TO PREVENT LOW-TEMPERATURE BURN
Low-temperature burn is a burn which causes condition, such as erythema and blisters, when a temperature higher than body temperature is contacting for a long time. Even if a low-temperature burn does not appear visually on the surface of your skin, damage may attain to even the depths of the skin. Since the heat added to the skin is carried in a blood flow, if the part which carried out is pressured, blood flow will be suppressed, temperature will rise up, and becomes easy to cause a burn. Please avoid use in the place same for a long time. Check condition of your skin about once an hour. When abnormalities are found please remove immediately. Please do not use while sleeping, since it is facile for low-temperature burn to occur.